Discover the truth about…
- a strong relationship exists between occultic ritual sites, top secret military installations, and UFO/alien sightings and abductions. In addition, Christians have had success in ending alien abduction experiences by the authority of Jesus Christ. Are aliens actually demons, the third of the hosts of Heaven that were cast out with Satan for rebellion? There is much evidence to support this theory that has been greatly researched (tens of thousands of hours) by Guy Malone, Joe Jordan, and other researchers). Many of the dots are connected between the occult world and aliens... Continue reading
- During the 1950s Solomon Asch conducted and published a series of experiments that demonstrated the degree to which an individual's own opinions are influenced by those of a majority group. Demonstrating how a "normal" human being can be pressured into unusual behavior by people they deem as authority figures, or by the consensus of opinion around them. Over the 12 critical trials, about 75% of participants conformed at least once, and 25% of participant never conformed. Continue reading
- A theory of the creation of the universe that theorizes that a large quantity of nothing decided to pack tightly together, and then exploded outward into hydrogen and helium. This gas is said to have flowed outward through frictionless space to eventually form stars, galaxies, planets, and moons. It all sounds so simple, just as you would find in a science fiction novel. And that is all it is. There are no physical principles from which it can be deduced that all of the matter in the universe would ever gather together in one location, or from which it can be deduced that an explosion would occur if the theoretical aggregation did take place. H. Lipson in his book A Physicist Looks at Evolution says "... evolution became in a sense a scientific religion; almost all scientists have accepted it and many are prepared to `bend' their observations to fit in with it." Continue reading
- The essential molecule for all plant life that without, the entire web of life on our planet would instantly collapse. Misinformed environmentalists have been exhaustively convinced that carbon dioxide is somehow a “death” molecule for the planet, when exactly the opposite is true: The planet would die without it… and humans would have no vegetables, no fruits, and no herbs if it wasn’t for carbon dioxide as revealed in an in-depth report on the benefits of CO2. In his paper, independent scholar and author Indur Goklany explains how CO2 benefits both the biosphere and humanity by stimulating the growth and flourishing of plant life. Further, increased concentrations of CO2 directly contribute to more rainfall, which means more food for both animals and people. Contrary to what the global warming fanatics often claim, rising CO2 levels have been helping our planet, not hurting it. So, ironically, reducing the carbon footprint is not green at all! Continue reading
- The scandal erupted on Nov. 19, 2009, when a collection of email messages, data files and data processing programs were leaked from the Univ. of East Anglia Climatic Research Unit (CRU) located in the UK, revealing scientific fraud and data manipulation by scientists concerning the Global Warming Theory. The released information including thousands of emails, is evidence of deceit by climate scientists, which was kept a secret or hidden from the public until the data was leaked from the CRU. The CRU’s apparent obstruction of freedom-of-information requests, as revealed by the leaks, was only the tip of the iceberg. Climategate is said to have revealed the biggest scientific hoax in world history as the worst scandal of this generation, but it hasn't stopped the hoaxers from spewing their propaganda. Continue Reading...
- One of the most difficult concepts for Americans to accept is that there are human beings dedicated to coercive population control and genocide. For more than a century the globalists have been promoting their NWO eugenics plan for a sustainable earth population of about a half billion people based on an overpopulation myth. The UN Agenda 21 spells it all out in graphic detail. This means within the next several years they plan to kill 13 out of 14 of us 7.2 billion people currently living and breathing on this planet. For decades they’ve been busily deploying both slower, “soft kill” methods as well as their faster, “hard kill” methods to drastically reduce the world population. The Illuminati plan to reduce the supposedly overpopulated world, which they see as uncontrollable, – to 500 million as engraved on the Georgia Guidestones. Their reason: 7.2 billion people are difficult to govern for their one-world government / Agenda 21 - even for their global army of 'Yes Men' and corrupted mercenaries who cannot think for themselves what is really going on. Continue reading
Eugenics [ common-terms, science ]
The science of improving a population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics. (Oxford dictionary)
“Eugenics” comes from the Greek roots for “good” and “origin,” or “good birth” and involves applying principles of genetics and heredity for the purpose of improving the human race. The term eugenics was first coined by Francis Galton in the late 1800’s (Norrgard 2008). Galton (1822-1911) was an English intellectual whose body of work spanned many fields, including statistics, psychology, meteorology and genetics. Incidentally, he was also a half-cousin of Charles Darwin. Galton’s first academic foray into eugenics analyzed the characteristics, such as superior intelligence, of England’s upper classes and concluded they were hereditary; therefore, desirable traits could be passed down through generations (Norrgard 2008). Galton advocated a selective breeding program for humans in his book Hereditary Genius (1869): “Consequently, as it is easy, ….. to obtain by careful selection a permanent breed of dogs or horses gifted with peculiar powers of running, or of doing anything else, so it would be quite practicable to produce a highly-gifted race of men by judicious marriages during several consecutive generations.”Continue reading
A atheistic, naturalistic theory of the history of life on earth (this refers to the theory of evolution which employs methodological naturalism and is taught in schools and universities). The theory has 'evolved' drastically over the relatively brief period that it has been the ruling paradigm of Western thought, though changes are not usually broadcast to the general public. (See Arthur S. Lodge's search for a definition.) Merriam-Webster's dictionary gives the following definition of evolution: "a theory that the various types of animals and plants have their origin in other preexisting types and that the distinguishable differences are due to modifications in successive generations..." Currently, there are several theories of evolution, all of which rest on theories, not science.
- In April 2015, the FBI made an admission that was nothing short of catastrophic for the field of forensic science. In an unprecedented display of repentance, the Bureau announced that, for years, the hair analysis testimony it had used to investigate criminal suspects was severely and hopelessly flawed. But questions of forensic science’s reliability go well beyond hair analysis, and the FBI’s blunders aren’t the only reason to wonder how often fantasy passes for science in courtrooms. Recent years have seen a wave of scandal, particularly in drug testing laboratories. Among the areas determined to be flawed and in need of more research are: accuracy and error rates of forensic analyses, sources of potential bias and human error in interpretation by forensic experts, fingerprints, firearms examination, tool marks, bite marks, impressions (tires, footwear), bloodstain-pattern analysis, handwriting, hair, coatings (for example, paint), chemicals (including drugs), materials (including fibers), fluids, serology, and fire and explosive analysis. Continue reading
- Some creationists believe that the scientific assault on the Bible did not begin with biological evolution, but with the acceptance of the heliocentric (or more properly, geokinetic) theory centuries ago. Geocentrists believe that the Bible clearly states that the Earth does not move, and hence the only acceptable Biblical cosmology is a geocentric one. Modern geocentrists use both Biblical and scientific arguments for their case. Geocentricity is a conceptual model of the form of the universe which makes three basic assertions about the nature of the earth and its relationship to the rest of the universe. These are: (a) the earth is the center of the universe, (b) the earth is fixed (i.e., immobile) in space, and (c) the earth is unique and special compared to all other heavenly bodies. Continue reading
- A purported science to cool the earth from global warming (a deliberate hoax to create global fear) where military, commercial, and private contracted airplanes spray aerosol throughout the skies. The real agenda is much more sinister. Aluminum oxide, barium, and other chemicals including arsenic, cadmium, and lead are being sprayed into the atmosphere all coming down to the earth eventually and destroying plant life and causing asthma, Alzheimer's' disease, Morgellons disease and other problems in humans and animals. A high placed military insider claims that bacteria and viruses are freeze-dried and placed on fine filaments for release (then activated by the sun), and Dr. Hildegarde Staninger, a former government scientist, has shown nano technological weapons to be present.Continue reading
- Global warming is a theory with four components: (1) The Earth’s surface temperature is rising because of human activity, particularly industrial production and personal consumption; (2) Weather extremes we now experience are more destructive than in the past because of this warming effect; (3) If this trend is not stopped, the planet will soon be unable to sustain human life as we have known it; and (4) The solution is government management of all human activity, including the elimination of private property and personal freedom. The theory is based on junk science and fraud. In other words, it does not exist. The driving force behind this theory comes from politicians, bureaucrats, and those employed by institutions that depend on government funding. All of these benefit from the alleged solution to the alleged problem. The proposed solution requires crushing taxation, confiscation of private property, and denial of freedom-of-choice. The threat of global warming is the bedrock foundation of almost all programs on behalf of totalitarian government based on collectivism. Continue reading
- Numerous unethical experiments have been performed on human test subjects in the United States and abroad and were often performed illegally, without the knowledge, consent, or informed consent of the test subjects. Such tests have occurred throughout American history, but particularly in the 20th century. The experiments include: the exposure of people to chemical and biological weapons (including infection of people with deadly or debilitating diseases), human radiation experiments, injection of people with toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation and torture experiments, mind control and tests involving mind-altering substances, etc.. Many of these tests were performed on children, the sick, and mentally disabled individuals, often under the guise of "medical treatment". In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor, racial minorities, or prisoners. Continue reading
Moon Landings [ science ]Considered the greatest achievement of mankind, could the Apollo moon landings have been faked? Talk that the landings were faked arose immediately, but it wasn’t until Bill Kaysing, a senior technical writer for a NASA contractor, published his book ‘We Never Went to the Moon’ in the 1970s that the hoax theory really took hold. He claimed NASA didn't have the technology, was too far behind schedule, and too full of blunders for the landing to have gone so smoothly only one year later. Also, since the last mission in 1972, no other human being has ever traveled more than 400 miles above the surface of the Earth. NASA today admits it can’t go back to the Moon, citing the lethal effects of radiation (Van Allen belt), and claims they destroyed the technology to go to the moon. Anomalies in the photographs; the destruction or loss of evidence such as blueprints, hardware, and even the original tapes; fake moon rocks, etc. support the claim of a conspiracy. Read More...
- Overpopulation is a myth and another 'boogie man' cooked up by the globalist to deceive the sheeple to join their depopulation agenda. The globalist plan to reduce the world population to a controllable 500,000,000 and they use the overpopulation myth to deceptively manipulate the masses into being good little collectives and not have children for 'the better good'. The English cleric and scholar Thomas Malthus warned in 1798, “The power of population is indefinitely greater than the power in the earth to produce subsistence for man.” He said the world would surely be out of food by 1890 and recommended that the 'haves' kill off the 'have nots' to preserve the earth from a food shortage. Since then, the 1800 world population of one billion has risen to seven billion. In 1968, Professor Paul Ehrlich, Vice President Gore’s hero and mentor, predicted there would be a major food shortage in the U.S. and “in the 1970s … hundreds of millions of people are going to starve to death.” And not surprisingly, the notion of an ever-burgeoning population as a clear and present danger has become a basic supposition, one creating perturbation and shaping policy. The truth is that all 7.2 billion people on the earth could live in a house with a yard and live on a land mass the size of Texas. Even in China, people only overpopulate cities because they have gone there to work in those largely industrialized cities to obtain work.Continue reading
Piltdown Man [ science ]A fraud generally regarded as the greatest scientific hoax of all time. Charles Dawson, lawyer and amateur archaeologist, geologist, etc., created a phony archaeological scenario with doctored-up artifacts, both hand-delivered by Dawson to the British scientific establishment (mainly Arthur Smith Woodward of the British Museum of Natural History) and planted in the ground, to deceive the world’s greatest scientists of the time (1912-1916) into believing that the remains of an ape-man, a missing link, had been found. Piltdown Man was just one of many frauds committed by Dawson over a time frame of approximately twenty-five years (more on Dawson-as-culprit to come). (See also The Piltdown Forgery by Joseph Weiner, The Piltdown Man Hoax: Case Closed by Miles Russell and Unraveling Piltdown by John Evangelist Walsh). Continue Reading...
Science is defined in the dictionary as 'knowledge or a system of knowledge covering general truths or the operation of general laws especially as obtained and tested through scientific method'. Many Christians today hold science in awe. Many seem to have more respect for what scientists tell us than what God tells us in the Bible. How did this situation arise and how justifiable is such an attitude? In order to answer these questions we need to look at the nature and history of science and at the trustworthiness of scientists and reporters of science. Firstly it is worth noting Douglas Jones’ comment: "Nothing can take the puff out of the scientific chest more than a study of its history. Perhaps that's why it's so rare to find science departments requiring courses in the history of science. The history of science provides great strength to the inductive inference that, at any point in its history, that day's science will almost certainly be deemed false, if not laughable, within a century Continue reading
- This trial was an important educational milestone regarding the teaching of the theory of evolution in public schools. Scopes, who was conned into being the accused teacher (claims he never even taught the theory), pitted two famous barristers of the day—William Jennings Bryan and Clarence Darrow—against each other. The basic argument of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the evolutionists’ was that evolutionary theory should not be censored from the public schools. The defense withdrew before the trial ended because they knew they were going to lose the trial, having just put the beloved Bryan on the stand to humiliate him and Christianity, also bowed out before he could be cross-examined. Continue Reading...
- An emerging, unregulated science now being used to create food and fiber, that was originally used to produce medicines, biofuels, and super bacteria designed to eat oil spills. It applies principles of genetic engineering to create life forms from scratch, and GMO labeling laws do not apply because of loopholes. From “spider silk,” synthetic flavors, and animal-free egg whites, Impossible’s “bleeding” veggie burger, shrimp made of algae, and vegan cheeses that melt, are all making their way into restaurants and on to supermarket shelves, offering consumers a new generation of plant-based proteins that look, act, and taste far more like the real thing than ever before. Critics say that synthetic biology’s dangers lie in the potential release of gene-edited organisms into the wild, human health impacts, and disruption to agricultural communities, should engineered food or fiber displace natural products. Continue reading
- A movement by the elite that aims to transform the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellect and physiology - a merging of man and machine. The most common transhumanist thesis is that human beings may eventually be able to transform themselves into different beings with abilities so greatly expanded from the natural condition as to merit the label of posthuman beings. It is essentially eugenics. It's the lessening of the human factor in humanity for the sake of the few who control. Transhumanism is a counterfeit for the promise through Jesus Christ of Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven through accepting and living His gospel - an attempt by secular humanists to become as Gods themselves, ruling over the lesser humans.Continue reading