Discover the truth about…
Afghanistan [ places ]Afghanistan has the misfortune of sitting in a strategic position at the crossroads of Central Asia, the Indian subcontinent, and the Middle East. Despite its mountainous terrain and fiercely independent inhabitants, the country has been invaded time after time throughout its history. Today, Afghanistan is once more embroiled in war, pitting NATO troops and the current government against the ousted Taliban and its allies. Afghanistan is a fascinating but violence-wracked country, where East meets West. Afghanistan is an Islamic Republic, headed by the President. Afghan presidents may serve a maximum of two 5-year terms. Ashraf Ghani was elected in 2014. Hamid Karzai served two terms as president before him. The National Assembly is a bicameral legislature, with a 249-member House of the People (Wolesi Jirga), and a 102-member House of the Elders (Meshrano Jirga). The nine justices of the Supreme Court (Stera Mahkama) are appointed to terms of 10 years by the President. These appointments are subject to approval by the Wolesi Jirga. Continue reading
- According to ancient tradition, Noah’s Ark rested on Mount Ararat in the Armenian Mountain Range. Armenia’s coat of arms has Mount Ararat with Noah’s Ark on top. Armenian historian Movses Khorenatsi (410-490 AD) recounted the tradition that Noah’s son Japheth had a descendant named Hayk who shot an arrow in a battle near Lake Van c. 2,500 B.C. killing Nimrod, builder of the Tower of Babel – the first tyrant of the ancient world. Hayk is the origin of “Hayastan,” the Armenian name for Armenia. Ancient Armenians may have had some relations with the Hittites and Hurrians, who inhabited that area known as Anatolia in the second millenium B.C. Armenia’s major city of Yerevan, founded in 782 B.C. in the shadow of Mount Ararat, is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world. Continue reading
- The biggest continent in the world, Asia includes 50 independent countries and occupies the eastern part of the single Eurasian landmass. Surrounded by the Arctic Ocean from the north, by the Pacific Ocean from the east and by the Indian Ocean from the south, it is separated from Africa by Suez Canal. The Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea separate Asia from Europe, farther the overland border runs through the Caucasus Mountains, the Caspian Sea, the Ural River and Ural Mountains. This boundary crosses through the territory of Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey, so these states are in both continents. Continue reading
Bohemian Grove [ places ]This is a 2,700 acre campground in northern California that once a year hosts a two-week gathering of some of the wealthiest men in the world – power brokers with deep ties to the Illuminati. Numerous CEOs, politicians, industrial barons, financiers and military contractors have all spent time at the Grove, which has numerous secretive rituals, costume parties and code names. It’s alleged that extremely important Illuminati business is discussed at these meetings – which will always be off-limits to the sheeple in the general public. Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands establishes the Bilderbergers a group of international politicians and bankers who continue to meet secretly on an annual basis, and the First Bilderberger meeting took place at the Bilderberg Hotel, Oosterbeek, Holland.Continue reading
- Canada’s first inhabitants were the natives who crossed from Siberia to Alaska and migrated eastward across the continent. The first Europeans to arrive were Vikings from Scandinavia, who came to the eastern shores of the country approximately one thousand years ago. The explorer John Cabot claimed Newfoundland for the king of England in 1497. In 1534, Jacques Cartier claimed another part of the land for the king of France. The colony was called New France and was filled with missionaries, fur traders and farmers. In 1759, British troops defeated French troops in the battle for control of New France. British North America became the Dominion of Canada on July 1st, 1867, with four provinces joining to form the new union. Over the years, the country grew to include ten provinces and three territories. Canada remains part of the British Commonwealth of nations, and as such is a fulfillment of prophecy (see GENESIS 35:11). The British and French contingents of Canada are both descended from the tribes of Israel (see Christian History of Britain and Christian History of France). Continue reading
- Although the mass media present China today as “progressive,” especially after the 2008 Olympics fanfare, it remains among the world’s cruelest regimes. The term “Red China” is not anachronistic. Though certainly less oppressive than during the Cultural Revolution, when it executed millions, China is still governed by a single regime, the Communist Party, which requires members to be atheists. It imprisons dissidents without due process, oppresses Tibet, and enforces a policy, backed by compulsory abortion, restricting most families to one child. (Since Chinese traditionally prefer male offspring, this has led to disproportionate abortion — even infanticide — of female babies, creating an artificial majority of males in China.) The government directly controls most media, blocking criticisms of itself on the Internet. Continue reading
- A 30,000-acre VIP resort located in west Texas, 100 miles from the Mexican border, in the Chinati Mountains. Guests arrive by private jet at the Ranch’s own private airport. Rooms cost $500+ per night. Guests of the ranch typically include Hollywood figures, politicians and businessmen. Previous guests include: Mick Jagger, Bruce Willis, Tommy Lee Jones, Randy Quaid, Dick Cheney, Charlie Sheen, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (who was murdered at the ranch), and also frequented by an international 17th-century hunting society called the Order of Saint Hubertus, an all-male Order founded in 1695 by Austrian Count Anton von Spork in the Kingdom of Bohemia. The owner of this ‘Rent Boy’ Ranch is John Poindexter, a leader in the Order of Saint Hubertus, who obtained the property in 1988. A 3rd-generation Texan, Poindexter runs a Houston-based manufacturing company, J.B. Poindexter & Co. Continue reading
- A mysterious monument on which are carved ten “commandments” for a “New Age of Reason”. The first commandment? Maintaining the world population under 500 million people. Another sinister fact: the authors of what we now call the American Stonehenge are still a “mystery”… except for those in the know. The enigmatic granite monument was erected in in Elbert County, Georgia in 1980. Also known as the American Stonehenge, the gigantic structure is almost 20 feet high and is made of six granite slabs, weighing in total 240,000 pounds. The most astonishing detail of the monument is however not its size but the message engraved into it: Ten rules for an “Age of Reason”. These guides touch upon subjects that are associated with the “New World Order”, including massive depopulation, a single world government, the introduction of a new type of spirituality, etc. The authors of those rules have requested to remain totally anonymous and, until now, their anonymity has been duly preserved. The Guidestones describe the ideal world, as envisioned by occult Secret Societies. The monument is therefore proof of an existing link between secret societies, the world elite and the push for a New World Order.Continue reading
Great Britain [ places ]A European island (est. pop. 61M), 9th largest in the world about the size of Minnesota (~88.7sq. mi.), consisting of England, Scotland, and Wales, all of which send representatives to the Parliament of the United Kingdom. The UK consists of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. "Great Britain" also has a purely geographic meaning, as the largest island of the British Isles. The term was first used during the Middle Ages to differentiate between the island of Britain and Brittany (Little Britain) in what is now France, which was a haven for Celtic peoples (Britons) fleeing the Germanic incursions beginning in the 5th and 6th centuries. Once the greatest nation in the world, Great Britain has been nearly destroyed by atheism and socialism from within. 1 Continue reading
- Hollywood is, as David Lynch titles it, an “inland empire” – a kind of covenantal city-state of its own, with its own religion, including all the trappings of neophytes, acolytes, servants, agents, star saints, hierophants and hierarchs and holy sites. It is a veritable polis of initiatory esoterica where the holy sites and rites of Hollywood are not the altars of mainstream religion, but another ancient religion, ultimately summed up in the epithet of the ancient mysteries. The ancient mysteries comprise the competing religious practices of the empires of old, but the one empire that seems to have achieved the most appropriate association with Hollywood is Babylon – the “gate of the gods”. Continue reading
- As Iran’s economy teeters on the brink of collapse under the tough sanctions regime imposed by the Trump administration, the Islamic Republic’s authoritarian leadership has spent its limited cash reserves to bolster terror groups such as Hezbollah and Hamas, as well as militant terrorists in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen. Iran has spent more than $16 billion during the past several years to fund militant terrorists across the Middle East, cash that was repatriated to the Islamic Republic under the terms of the landmark nuclear deal, according to new disclosures. The nuclear deal inked with the Obama administration was estimated to provide Iran with as much as $100 billion in cash windfalls. This is in addition to $1.7 billion in hard currency that was given to Iran as part of an Obama-era prisoner swap with Tehran.1 Continue reading
Israel [ common-terms, places ]Today Israel often refers to the nation state of Israel, a parcel of land that was fraudulently taken and violently wrested from the true Semites whose ancestors tilled the soil there for centuries. It was not a gift from the Jewish god, Jehovah, but was given them by UN mandate in 1948. What is the real meaning of Israel? Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, was given a new name after he struggled with and prevailed over an angel of God. His new name, "Israel," traditionally means "he struggles with God." Jacob had twelve sons: Reuben, Judah, Joseph, Benjamin, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Simeon, Issachar, Dan, Levi, and Zebulun. They constitute the original Twelve Tribes of Israel. Jacob adopted Joseph's two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh. All the descendants of Jacob comprise the House of Israel. This name was given to Jacob at Penuel (Gen. 32:28) and at Bethel (Gen. 35:10). It also applies to his descendants and to their kingdom (2 Sam. 1:24; 23:3). The division of the house of Israel into two kingdoms at approximately 925 B.C. had been prophesied by Ahijah (1 Kgs. 11: 31-35). The immediate cause was a revolt of the people against the heavy taxes levied by Solomon and his son Rehoboam. Ten tribes formed the northern kingdom, with headquarters at Shechem in Samaria. They were known as Israel, or the northern kingdom, or Ephraim, since Ephraim was the dominant group among them. Their first king was Jeroboam, an Ephraimite; he was followed later by such kings as Omri and Ahab (who ruled with his Phoenician wife Jezebel). The southern kingdom, consisting of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, was headquartered at Jerusalem. Continue reading
- a little known place near Fairfield, Iowa officially incorporated in 2001. It is located right next to the Fairfield Municipal Airport, boasts its very own outdoor observatory, The Raj Ayurvedic Health Center, and a hotel located kitty-corner to the Maharishi Vedic Pandit Campus. The campus itself spans 80 acres, and consists of over 160 buildings designed according to the Maharishi Vastu Architecture, giving the appearance of army barracks. They accommodate 1,000+ male Pandits (students) training to be world peace keepers under the Maharishi’s instruction, spending 8 hours a day in transcendental meditation and chanting to create an influence of world peace, and they do this for 2-3 years. They begin their training in India, at a very young age, before moving to Iowa, fully funded by Maharishi followers. In 2014, it is alleged that over 160 Pandits went missing – shortly after, a mob of Pandits attacked the sheriff. The cult has a high rate of suicide and Iowa has a high rate of missing children due to human trafficking. Read More...
- (Manhattan Beach, CA) A case which involved over 450 children in the 3-5 year old range over a period of years. The story occupied national headlines for most of the 1980's and, once again, prosecutors were anxious to sabotage the investigation to conceal the identity of powerful and well connected pedophiles who were abusing these kids at off site locations and had them returned to the school before the parents arrived to pick up their children. The CIA created a front group called The False Memory Syndrome Foundation to debunk, ridicule, and defame victims (and their advocates) of Satanic Ritual Abuse, pedophilic sexual abuse, and CIA cult mind control activities. The board members of FMSF reads like a Who's Who of CIA contractors and 'consultants,' and Peter and Pamela Freyd, executive directors along with founder, Dr. Ralph Underwager, were accused by their children of sexual abuse. Former FBI agent Ted Gunderson investigated and found substantial evidence that the children were telling the truth and the truth covered up by powerful figures with no charges or convictions. Continue Reading...
- Designed by Hammat Billings, the monument located in Plymouth, MA honors the Pilgrims Christian values and principles as a matrix of liberty with the necessary components to a free society, and a blueprint of how a free nation can be maintained. The monument is composed of numerous statues; the most prominent is Faith, standing with one hand pointed to the heavens and the other holding a Bible. At the base of the pedestal where Faith stands are four seated statues representing Morality, Law, Education, and Liberty. Flanking these allegorical figures are smaller engravings representing more components of the template of liberty. Read More...
- It was at this house near Buckingham Palace, in 1913, that the War Propaganda Bureau was set up, tasked specifically with breaking strong public resistance to the looming war between Britain and Germany. The Brits were manipulated into accepting a declaration of war on the German Empire with lies of the Kaiser murdering Belgian children. The project was initially financed by the British Crown, and later primarily by the Rothschilds, the real heads of the Illuminati. Characteristically, one of the two men in charge of this novel propaganda unit, Lord Northcliffe, had married into the Rothschild family. Wellington House was all about the ‘Great War, a war being fought not in the naïve hope of ‘ending all wars’, as we learn in school, but to redraw the political map, sweeping away the monarchies that stood in the way of their master plan. Another objective was to suck up-and-coming superpower America into the war and the father of PR, Edward Bernays, and Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Walter Lippmann would manipulate American public opinion to do just that. In 1921, the indoctrination operations at Wellington House were transferred to the Tavistock Institute. Continue reading