Publishing giant HarperCollins released Peter Schweizer’s new book which reveals how five members of Joe Biden’s family—the “Biden Five”—siphoned tens of millions of dollars in taxpayer cash and guaranteed loans. And the recent scandals involving Joe and Hunter Biden, Ukraine, and Burisma are just “the tip of the iceberg,” say sources close to the publisher.
The book, Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite, is the latest investigative work from Government Accountability Institute (GAI) President and Breitbart News senior contributor Peter Schweizer.
Publisher HarperCollins had the book under a strict embargo until its January 21 release. Sources with knowledge of its contents say the book will “upend official Washington,” similar to the way Schweizer’s past works like Clinton Cash and Secret Empires did when he broke the Uranium One and Biden-Burisma scandals.
Beyond the Biden revelations, Profiles in Corruption also contains chapters with breaking news on top progressive luminaries, including: Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Amy Klobuchar, Kamala Harris, Sherrod Brown, Eric Garcetti, and Cory Booker.
In a statement to Axios’s Mike Allen, the author described the book as “a sweeping, detailed look at how the leading figures of progressivism have leveraged the power of their positions.” The book reportedly took a year and a half to research.
Amazon’s pre-sale book description of Profiles in Corruption states: “Washington insiders operate by a proven credo: when a Peter Schweizer book drops, duck and brace for impact.”
Some articles written about some of the book’s revelations:
- Joe Biden’s Brother Frank Linked to Projects Receiving $54,000,000 in Taxpayer Loans from the Obama Administration—Despite No Experience
- Hunter Biden’s Firms Scored Reportedly Hundreds of Millions from Russians, Chinese, and Kazakhs
- Bernie Sanders Funneled Tax and School Money to His Family
- Elizabeth Warren’s Son-in-Law Produced Film Funded by Iranian Government
- Six Unanswered Questions Surrounding the Biden Family’s Culture of Corruption
- Schweizer on ‘the Biden 5’: Deals in China, Costa Rica, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine
- James Biden’s Firm Got $1.5 Billion in Government Contracts Despite Zero Experience
- FOUR BOMBSHELLS REVEALED IN PETER SCHWEIZER’S ‘PROFILES IN CORRUPTION’
- Start-up Linked to Hunter Biden’s Firm Bagged $3 Million from Government Program Run by Biden Adviser
- Amy Klobuchar Selectively Prosecuted White-Collar Crimes, Failed to Pursue Massive Ponzi Scheme—Despite Evidence
- History Fail: Dems Quote Founding Father’s Impeachment Standard — that Got Voted Down!
- ‘Profiles in Corruption’ to Debut at #2 on New York Times Bestseller List