- Cardinal Burke expresses ‘respect…gratitude’ for man who threw Pachamama ‘idol’ in Tiber by email@example.com on November 11, 2019 at 5:37 pm
'I can understand why he found it intolerable that pagan idols be displayed in a Catholic church.'
- As 200K Catholics leave German Church, liberal media look there for Catholic leadership by firstname.lastname@example.org on November 9, 2019 at 1:22 am
What if your goal is to spread the Catholic faith? Then the German bishops are, as a group, miserable failures.
- US Cardinal Cupich defends use of ‘Pachamama’ idol during Amazon Synod by email@example.com on November 9, 2019 at 12:57 am
The Pope Francis-appointed Archdiocese of Chicago spiritual leader claims the Church has always embraced elements of pagan traditions.
- WATCH: New pro-life documentary exposes links between Satanism and abortion by firstname.lastname@example.org on November 9, 2019 at 12:46 am
'Abortion: A Doctrine of Demons' juxtaposes an up-close look at the abortion industry and abortion activists with the stated values of Satanic groups.
- ‘Social engineering’: Kamala Harris gets ripped for proposing 10-hour school day by email@example.com on November 9, 2019 at 12:39 am
Her new bill is raising concerns about expanding government and decreasing the role of the family.
Christian Broadcasting Network News
- Drag Queens 'Sell' Christians at Slave-Style Auction to Promote Planned Parenthood by Andrea.Morris on November 11, 2019 at 4:28 pm
- GOP Rep. Peter King Retiring, Giving Dems New 2020 Target by Ben.Gill on November 11, 2019 at 3:21 pm
- University of Virginia Cancels 21-Gun Salute to Appease Snowflake Students by Ben.Gill on November 11, 2019 at 2:37 pm
- Mutiny in the West Wing: Nikki Haley Says She Was Asked to Join a Revolt Against President Trump by Ben.Gill on November 11, 2019 at 2:19 pm
- Iran Underground Lab Helps Produce More Low-Enriched Uranium by Emily.Jones on November 11, 2019 at 1:06 pm
ChristianHeadlines.com Top Headlines
top headlines top headlines topic for articles.
- James MacDonald Posts Repentance Letter on Facebook on November 11, 2019 at 1:12 pm
After the elders at Harvest Bible Chapel issued a statement declaring founder and former pastor James MacDonald as "biblically disqualified" from its ministry, the fired pastor issued an apology on Facebook.
- 50 Accept Christ in Theater after Watching Faith-Based Film Overcomer on November 11, 2019 at 11:45 am
Director of faith-based film Overcomer, Alex Kendrick told Christian Headlines that 50 people accepted Christ after watching the film at one theater.
- 87 Percent Believe in God – but Only 64 Percent Are ‘Convinced' God Exists, Gallup Says on November 11, 2019 at 10:48 am
Eighty-seven percent of U.S. adults answered “yes” in 2017 when asked, “Do you believe in God?” – a number in line with the percentage in 2013 (87) but below the number from past decades. For example, 98 percent in 1967 and 1953 said they believed in God, and 96 percent answered that way in 1944.
- 5 Things Christians Should Know about the Faith of Joe Biden on November 11, 2019 at 9:55 am
Former vice president Joe Biden will be taking a making a run for the presidential office in 2020. Biden is a practicing Catholic and served as the first Catholic vice president in American history. Here are five things to know about Biden and his faith.
- Focus on the Family to Bring Live 4D Ultrasounds of Third Trimester Babies to 5 New Cities on November 8, 2019 at 3:15 pm
Focus on the Family will show live 4D ultrasound images of unborn third-trimester babies in Southern California, South Florida, Dallas, Chicago and Atlanta on May 9, 2020.
CBN.com Video RSS Feed - Christian World News Episodes Latest Christian World News Episodes from CBN.com
- Christian World News - In the Death Zone on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
Christians are caught in the 'death zone' as jihadist troops purge Northern Syria.
- Christian World News - Church Under Fire - November 1, 2019 on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
Assyrian Christians in towns near Turkey's border are targets of 'soft ethnic cleansing.
- Christian World News - Christians at Risk on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
Russia, Turkey and forces from the Assad regime are in control of territory where Christians once felt safe, but that's no longer the case.
- Christian World News - Bringing Love to a War Zone on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
Ministering to the needs of the victims of war gives them hope and opens door to the Gospel.
- Christian World News - Christians, Kurds and Yazidis Under Attack on January 1, 1970 at 12:00 am
In Northeast Syria, Christians, Yazidis and Kurds live peacefully together and enjoy religious freedom. Now, Turkey's invasion is forcing them to flee for their lives.
Christian Headlines (World)
world world topic for articles.
- At Least 6 Dead, More than 300 Injured after Iran Is Struck by 5.9 Magnitude Earthquake on November 8, 2019 at 12:00 pm
At least six people were killed and more than 300 injured in a 5.9 magnitude earthquake in Iran.
- U.S. Lawmakers Implore UN to Address Hezbollah's Threats against Israel on November 6, 2019 at 2:25 pm
In a bipartisan letter, House Representatives asked the United Nations' Secretary-General to ask the Lebanese government to confront Hezbollah's threats against Israel.
- Violent Tensions Rise in Ethiopia as Churches Burned, Protestors Killed on November 6, 2019 at 2:20 pm
Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed recently announced that violent tensions in his country have risen with thousands displaced and over thirty churches burnt in the past two years, according to CBN. Over the weekend, nearly 90 citizens were also killed in a violent protest over religion and ethnicity.
- Religious Affairs Minister in Sudan Signals Freedom of Religion in New Era on November 6, 2019 at 9:42 am
In marked contrast to Bashir regime, Christians are promised return of confiscated properties.
- Beijing Changes Bible Characters to Ancient Chinese in Church Magazine on November 5, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Bitter Winter reports that the Chinese government's state-sanctioned Protestant church network is now using artwork depicting biblical characters, including Jesus and the Virgin Mary, as ancient Chinese men and women.
Christian Headlines (Pro-Life)
prolife prolife topic for articles.
- Florida High School Denies Pro-Life Club, Allows LGBTQ Group: It's ‘Blatantly Illegal’ on November 8, 2019 at 9:34 am
One Florida school denied a student from starting a pro-life club and the ADF is fighting back.
- What Makes This Homecoming King and Queen So Special? Valuing Every Life as Much as God Does on November 8, 2019 at 8:10 am
Federal legislation has been introduced that forbids abortion providers from performing abortions sought because the fetus has been diagnosed with Down syndrome. Tragically, a Gallup survey shows that 49 percent of Americans favor such abortions in the first trimester (though support drops to 29 percent in the third trimester).
- Abortion Rates Down, but the Mission Remains: Creating a Culture of Life on November 7, 2019 at 9:11 am
A recent report from the Guttmacher Institute contained very good news: In 2017, the abortion rate fell to its lowest point since Roe v. Wade was decided. The report also contained some not-so-good news: The pro-life gains Christians often talk about are probably “exaggerated.”
- Abortion Is Loving and Selfless, Says Controversial Pro-Choice Campaign on November 6, 2019 at 2:41 pm
A new pro-abortion campaign is arguing that abortion is not at all what pro-life groups have proclaimed, but instead "abortion is love" and "abortion is selfless."
- Trump Admin. Keeps Pro-Abortion Language out of U.N. Resolution on November 5, 2019 at 11:53 am
The Trump administration kept abortion-related language out of a United Nations resolution on “Women, Peace and Security” and pro-life groups are commending the decision.
Christian Headlines (History)
- House Passes Resolution Declaring WWI Slaughter of 1.5 Million Armenians a ‘Genocide' on October 30, 2019 at 10:48 am
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a resolution Tuesday calling the Ottoman Empire’s World War I-era slaughter of 1.5 million Armenian Christians a “genocide” – a historic vote that marked the first time in more than three decades that either body of Congress has used the term.
- ‘Jesus Stood Here’: The Land of Israel and Our Historical Faith on October 30, 2019 at 9:00 am
In his album, “Resurrection Letters,” Andrew Peterson describes, in a song called “Maybe Next Year,” how a visit to Jerusalem made his faith real like never before. “This is the place where Abraham/cut loose the boy and he killed the ram instead/And this is the place where Jesus said/you could tear down the temple and He’d raise it from the dead.”
- Museum of the Bible Says Oxford Professor Sold Fragments Illicitly on October 16, 2019 at 9:00 am
As many as 17 ancient Bible fragments that Hobby Lobby’s owner, billionaire Steve Green, bought for the Museum of the Bible were apparently stolen by a world-renowned Oxford University professor, the museum has acknowledged.
- Gal Gadot to Star in, Produce Movie about Christian Who Saved Thousands of Jews from Nazis on October 14, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Gal Gadot, who found fame as Wonder Woman, will produce and star in a new movie featuring a Polish woman who saved over 2,000 Jewish lives during World War II.
- Israeli Research Team Discovers Massive Bronze Age City, Dub it 'New York' of the Middle East on October 7, 2019 at 2:04 pm
Israeli archaeologists have discovered a sprawling 5000-year-old city so enormous that it has been dubbed the “New York” of the Bronze Age.
- Page 1 – (Breitbart)
- Page 2 – (Infowars)
- Page 3 – (Drudge)
- Page 4 – (The Phaser, The New American, Activist Post)
- Page 5 – (Daily Caller, Truthout)
- Page 6 – (Zero Hedge, Vdare, Antiwar)
- Page 7 – (Blacklisted News, SOTT)
- Page 8 – (Popular Blogs / Investigative Journalists Feeds)
- Page 9 – (Popular Blogs / Investigative Journalists Feeds)
- Page 10 – Russia Today / RT
- Page 11 – Health News
- Page 12 – Financial News (Gold / Silver, Cryptocurrency)
- Page 13 – Prepper & Survival News
- Page 14 – Christianity News